Monday 31 July 2017

Tribune Ixion Hale: Any Fluff?

Hi all

I just wanted to put a little post up regarding this guy:


Does anyone know anything about Tribune Ixion Hale? 

I am wracking my brains to remember if he has been mentioned anywhere in the fluff (be it in a programme, Forge World description or Horus Heresy novel). 

Other characters like Cor'bax Utterblight and Layak have at least had a web description or entry in a black book, but I think Hale has never been mentioned. 

Anyone out there know anything? I seem to remember a FW chap said he might get an entry later, but considering he was not mentioned in Inferno nor in The Master of Mankind, does it bode poorly for this Tribune (read The Master of Mankind re Tribunes). 

Drake Seta

5 comments:

  1. 99.99% sure the only mention of him is on the front of his blister pack :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep .... and he is the stand in model for the tribune entry in book 7

      Delete
  2. I thought he was the guy with the most names, though i might be imagining that

    ReplyDelete
  3. He might get rules and a background in red book, or another campaign book like retribution like the event only Alpha Legion and Iron Warrior guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is what Mr Bligh said too. That would be cool.

      Delete